Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Post New York





The night before I was to head off to New York to speak, I was up every hour of the night puking my guts out. I found myself curled up in a blanket on the way to the airport. It was everything I could do to keep from puking in Abby's Jeep. Eventually I got feeling better, (Thankyou Lord) and I was off to Syracuse New York. I had a great time with Eastern Hills Bible Church Youth Group. All of them were so welcoming. I really felt like the messages I spoke on connected right where this Youth group was at. The leaders said that this by far was the best SNOWSCAPE they have had in all the years they have done this trip. Praise the Lord, and thankyou for all your prayers.


Also, just for the record I suck at skiiing. We went to WHITEFACE MOUNTAIN, which is 4000 plus feet of sheer fear. This was the exact mountain that the Olympians skiied on in the 1980 winter olympics. I had a blast but nearly killed myself multiple times. It's just good to be back home again. By the way, VENUE, which is the ministry I am in charge of, had a record number in attendance in our weekend services. That's cool, except I wonder why that happened when I was gone? haha The Lord doesnt need me to grow a church. We just need more of Jesus, and more leaders to realize that.

No comments: