Tuesday, May 5, 2009

How I Feel Today

Psalm 103
A psalm of David. A man known by God as a man after God's own heart. What a perspecitve David gives us that everything in life good is from the Lord. Our worship is a response to the glory of God... yes even the Glory that God has revealed to us personally. This Psalm flooded my soul today as I remembered the goodness of the Lord in my life. Enjoy the memoirs of David as his soul cries out with these words...

1 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
with my whole heart, I will praise his holy name.
2 Let all that I am praise the Lord;
may I never forget the good things he does for me.
3 He forgives all my sins
and heals all my diseases.
4 He redeems me from death
and crowns me with love and tender mercies.
5 He fills my life with good things.
My youth is renewed like the eagle’s!

No comments: