Thursday, February 7, 2008

Psalm 23


written by: Jonathan Seller

Verse 1.

Waiting by still waters the Shepherd leads

Past the green pastures, into this mystery

He leads me in paths of Righteousness

For His Name Sake I sit and rest

CHORUS 1:

I rest in the pastures

I rest in the valley’s too

For if God’s my Shepherd

Than I can rest

Knowing He is good


PRECHORUS

I believe God is faithful
I believe His ways are best…

CHORUS

I believe in You

You will see my through

The work you began

Is still in the palm of your hand

Waiting, and trusting not knowing your plans

I believe in You

Verse 2

Following the master, he takes my hand
Down the shadow valley, into this unknown land
He leads me in paths of suffering
For His Name Sake I sit and rest

BRIDGE:

For surely, your goodness will find me here

And surely, your mercy will find me here

And surely, your love will hold me here

And I shall rest, and I shall dwell, with you there

No comments: